Friday, February 1, 2013

Holidays ... Whew!

The Holidays were crazy around here!  But, I am back in the routine and headed out tomorrow to shop for my freezer-cooking supplies.  I've got a Master Recipe guide and Shopping List - which is the reason for this blog...so I can share them!  

Freezer-cooking and month supply of dinners are phrases that can cause curiosity and panic.  And I'll be the first to tell you that it's not easy to search for all the recipes that might work, write down all the ingredients, then combine the ingredient lists, etc., etc.  But the reward is GREAT.  Trust me on this.  

So - I've compiled the recipes that we tried and really liked, and added a few new ones to the rotation with bagging, cooking, and serving instructions AND I've put together the shopping list.  So take a breath.  Print out the shopping list, get the supplies (including gallon Zip-loc bags and a Sharpie; and maybe some Crock-Pot liners...), and get started!  I could not have made this easier for you unless I actually shopped and freezer-bagged the stuff for you.  Which for a price . . . :)

Happy Cooking!

Freezer-Cooking Recipe Bank
Freezer-Cooking Shopping List Make sure you check your pantry for common items you may already have!

No comments:

Post a Comment